LocationEl Segundo, CA
Job TypeFull-Time Regular
DepartmentDevelopment / Product Development
Seeking a Sr. level ColdFusion to work on our Enterprise Web Application. Must have excellent SQL Server Database skills and must have very strong problem solving skills. We are looking for someone with solid experience working on complex web applications.
We are looking for talented Senior ColdFusion Developers with a strong work ethic to join our energetic team.
Major responsibilities include ColdFusion and SQL background with the following application characteristics:
- Customer Facing
- High Transaction Volume
- Mission Critical
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Overall 5+ years of Software and/or Application Development
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Experience withColdFusion, Exposure to CFC’s, Custom tags, and Frameworks (ColdBox, FuseBox,Mach II, etc.)
- Strong MS SQL experience and database development using T-SQL
- Strong knowledge of data structures, Design Patterns, and N-Tier Architecture
- Familiarity with commondeveloper tools – Eclipse, SubVersion, Perforce, or the like; Experience withwriting & consuming RESTful web services
- Excellent written and verbalcommunication skills in English
- Experience working in a multi-team environment
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work in Agile environment
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or similar
- Graduating GPA of 3.0 or higher
Additional Expertise Desired
- Knowledge of enterprise system
- s, E-recruiting, Performance Evaluations, On-boarding, Human Resources, CRM, SFA, and ERP are a plus.
- Experience with Extract, Transformation and Load (ETL) tools are a plus.
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard processes.
- Work experience with a product-oriented software development organization a plus.