LocationEl Segundo, CA
Job TypeFull-Time Regular
DepartmentSales / Customer Success
Customer Success Associates are responsible for the real time support of our product for HR Cloud Customers.
- Work closely with our customers as well as other members of the Customer Support team.
- Communicate with the sales, development and product teams to ensure flawless execution of this support.
- Responsible for maintaining superb verbal and written communication and handling a variety of tasks and projects at once.
- Experience working with HR Software is a huge plus.
- Execute daily customer support operations including responding to questions and following up on reported issues
- Communicate with customers via Real Time Online Chat, Web Tickets and Email
- Replicate reported customer issues and provide details to level 2 support for escalation
- BA/BS Required with graduating GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Preferred experience in a technical or customer support role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to set expectations and communicate goals and objectives with customers and teammates
- Ability to understand and escalate issues efficiently and appropriately
- Multi tasking and time management skills