When you think "job board," what comes to mind? If you're anything like the 200 million other people who visit their site on a monthly basis, you probably said Indeed. It's the number one job site in the world. In fact, it's so popular that 9.8 jobs are added to the platform every second!
So it's with great pride that we announce HR Cloud's partnership with Indeed! By combining our softwares, hiring companies will be able to access the ultimate system to find, vet and hire their next stand-out employee.
Recruit Like You Mean It
The latest addition to the HR Cloud suite of services is Recruit, an applicant tracking software (ATS) that makes hiring a streamlined, convenient process. Not the two words that typically come to mind when HR departments think about recruitment!
How does it work? It's simple. First, companies create their own customizable job boards and hiring portals. Recruit will then track and manage the applications you receive. When one catches your eye, the embedded automation features can be set to send an offer letter.
It's a fully featured ATS that works for you, making your job easier and allowing you to focus on the other tasks you need to get done.
Extend Your Reach — Everywhere!
Recruit is the ultimate tool for managing potential hires and their applications. But how do you get your job listings and customized hiring portals in front of the talent that matters? That's where Indeed and their worldwide network of job seekers comes in!
The five step integration process is straightforward:
- First, the employer (you) needs to activate the Indeed integration at the tenant level inside HR Cloud.
- Then, employers are able to push all job details from Recruit directly into Indeed via the job feed.
- Once a job posting is live on Indeed, applicants will be able to apply for it through the Indeed website.
- All available applicant details — including their resume — will be updated inside HR Cloud when an applicant applies to an employer's open job position through Indeed.
- And finally, the source of each job seeker's application will be tracked as “Indeed” for all applicants who used that platform. This will allow you to assess which recruitment channels provide the highest ROI for your company.
And that's it! Recruit + Indeed make the traditionally tedious process of finding and hiring employees a breeze.
Create a better hiring workflow by combining the power of Recruit with the worldwide reach of Indeed. It's a perfect pairing!
For more information on our integration, visit the integration page or contact our team. We're always happy to answer your questions.