HR Cloud hosted a highly attended event for Bay Area tech companies on July 27, filling up an executive suite at the San Francisco Giants game. HR pros who attended got a look at HR Cloud’s new HR software, and as a bonus, celebrated the Giants’ 4-2 win over the Brewers.
At the event, HR Cloud showed tech professionals the apps that were recently released at the annual SHRM conference. Those included:
• Directory, a free app from HR Cloud, that gives employees a fun and easy way to store important info about colleagues, discover shared interests, and build relationships.
• Social, an app that integrates with Directory and aggregates posts from an entire company.
• Benefits, HR Cloud’s new benefit enrollment automation app.
• Assets, HR Cloud’s new asset tracking software that lets users know exactly who has what assets.
• Time Off, another new app that provides a way for employees to submit leave requests directly to their managers.
• Offboard, which automates the process of terminations while tracking and assigning tasks to the users responsible for completing offboarding tasks.
Tech companies that attended enjoyed learning how the apps can automate HR processes and improve company culture.
“Deloitte’s 2015 Global Human Capital Trends report found culture and engagement to be the top issues companies face around the world today,” said Larissa Fleming, HR Technology Consultant for HR Cloud. “With competition high for tech talent, culture is particularly important for recruiting and retaining employees. The tech companies that attended the Giants game were excited to learn how HR Cloud can support their culture, with particular interest in our Onboard solution.”
Onboard enables new hires to become more productive from their first day on the job by streamlining new hire paperwork, processes and training. The solution lets companies communicate their mission and values to new hires when they are going through the onboarding process.
Other products featured include Core HR. Core HR provides access to employee information via the cloud and gives users the ability to track and analyze pay and position for the entire workforce.
HR Cloud is a modern and powerful cloud-based HRMS solution, including Core HR, Onboard, Directory, Social, Benefits, Assets, Time Off, and Offboard. Request a free demo at hrcloud.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 855-71-HRCLD.